Sunday, 29 November 2015

"Christmas" Song


After creating my original nursery rhyme which you can find here, I thought why not come up with an original Christmas song as well (since the holidays have already started)!  Again, I only used my laptop microphone and smartphone app for the musical accompaniment so the sound is by no means professional but I still hope that it will bring the Christmas spirit to anyone who listens to it.  Here's the video and you will find the lyrics transcribed below.





Christmas


Let's decorate, light up the Christmas tree
Make time to spend the day with family
This season comes around
Warm embraces, wraparound
Let's celebrate together this day

Everybody smile from ear to ear
As greetings come and go, far and near
This season comes around
Christmas carols make a sound
Let's celebrate this joyous day

Chorus:
Christmas 2x
A very merry Christmas
Chri-----stmas
Christmas 2x
A very merry Christmas
Chri-----stmas

It's time to share again some love and cheer
Coz sometimes we forget this through the year
This season comes around
So hope again is found
It's truly a wondrous day

Chorus

Bridge:
C H R I S T M A S (2x)

Chorus

Merry Christmas!



My Random Musings


A Bit Of Everything


Mummascribbles

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely, happy Christmas song! My three- year -old had to come check it out when she heard it playing on my phone. She really enjoyed it, too! Merry Christmas! #AnythingGoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you! Glad she liked it too! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely song, I feel in the Christmas spirit now, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww lovely :) how nice 😁👍🏻 #littlebitofeverything xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love this. My 2year old ran over and started smiling listening to it too. I love it :) xx #anythinggoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Christmas song! You are so clever and creative! I just love Christmas, so thank you for sharing with #abitofeverything

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing, you are really good at this sort thing. It really embodies the Christmas spirit :)
    Thanks for linking up to #AnythingGoes
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete