Monday, 9 November 2015

Early Christmas Mini Haul at Lidl



Hi everyone, I know it's still too early for Christmas but, everywhere you go now, Christmas is definitely already in the air.  I actually don't mind it coz I love Christmas and I like the positive vibe that I get from it so for me, the longer it's celebrated the better... but that's just me.  As the title suggests, I got a few Christmas items from Lidl and you can watch my YouTube video here or just read on. :)



We were at Lidl just a couple of weeks back, before Halloween, and I found some delicious and cute Christmas goodies that I could not resist getting.

Melinera Large Chocolate Scented Candle in a Glass
The first one is this chocolate scented candle which I love.  I love chocolate and just having this smell around the house gives me that warm fussy feeling even though the weather is already getting colder.  For me the smell is just right - not too strong and not too weak - just that sort of smell as if you have something chocolaty baking in the oven.  I got 2 of these and each costs £1.99.


Favorina Mini Marzipan & Butter Stollen
Next is this pack of Mini Marzipan and Butter Stollen which is also priced at £1.99.  Not many people I know do, but I like marzipan a lot.  This mini stollen is really good and is not too heavy to eat, perfect for that tea time.


Favorina Elisen - Minis Finest Nuremberg Gingerbread
Another for tea time is this pack of mini gingerbread.  This is also priced at £1.99 and they're pretty good too.  I'm not really into gingerbread but I don't mind this one.


Favorina Marzipan Fruits 40% Almonds
Like I said before, I like marzipan especially towards Christmas so I got 2 packs of these Marzipan fruits.  They are sold for £1.29 per pack.  Apart from being marzipans, I like the fruit shapes and I think they are very decorative for that extra flair on the dining table.


And of course, I got some mini Christmas decorations as well.  They are all made of thin wood and costs £1.29 each.

Melinera House and Santa Christmas Decoration
Like this one is a house with Santa Claus in different poses in each window.  I might hang it on the wall or on the door.


Melinera Santa Claus and Snowman Christmas Tree Ornaments
These are Christmas tree ornaments but I guess you can hang them anywhere you like as well.
They look like a classic Santa Claus and snowman kind of design to me which I really like.


Melinera Bird and Heart Christmas Decorations
Here's another pair of hanging ornaments. Birds with Santa hats and there's a heart underneath with a Christmas sack and a Christmas tree on the other one with a small golden bell.


Melinera Christmas Bear Pegs
And lastly, these Christmas bear pegs which I really like.  There are 6 pegs in one pack that are of 2 different designs.  I got 2 packs coz I really like them and I think they will be great for hanging on display those beautiful Christmas cards.


Have you bought any Christmas items yet for this year?



=====================
Visit my Youtube Channels:
K's Toys:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiHPMAtCbGV9gi1QmmLoFBw
K's Mum:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHQELKTCqfNR2uRTBJxVQA

Social Media:

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/amumzlife
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/amumzlife

Mummascribbles


My Random Musings


A Bit Of Everything


Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

Mummy and Monkeys


blogging mummy

14 comments:

  1. These look great, they're making me want to go to Lidl tomorrow and see what I can find #ABitOfEverything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, every time I go to Lidl lately I see some awesome things!

      Delete
  2. Loved this little film and I am right there with you — I LOVE marzipan!!!!! :) Thanks so much for linking up with us on #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to Lidl in ages but I love mini marzipan and the Christmas bear pegs look really cute! I will have to nip in over the weekend :)

    #brillblogposts

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be a great Christmas at your house! I don't think I could have a chocolate candle around, it would give me cravings ;) A random lady in the shops today told me she can't wait for Christmas to be over already - bit of a grinch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the smell is very tempting for grabbing some chocs. I know, there are some "grinches" out there lol!

      Delete
  5. I love all the festive stuff that Lidl do - and those Stollen cakes are the best!!! #anythinggoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You did get a good haul here. I love Lidl (and Aldi) when it comes round to Christmas. You can get some really nice authentic bits that you can't get at other supermarkets. I'm a big fan of the German biscuits and the mulled wine. I know your posts would go down really well on my linkie (LifeLovingLinkie) if you fancy popping along and joining in?

    Sally @ Life Loving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! would definitely drop by some time. :)

      Delete
  7. I love a bargain, especially a Christmas themed one :) Thanks for linking up to #PicknMix
    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our local is Aldi and they have some fab stuff in this year. I may have to find a Lidl and take a look too. what fab things. x Thanks for linking up with #anythinggoes Blogging Mummy

    ReplyDelete